Kaleidoscope Play & Learn 101
May 8 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
In this informative virtual 2-day workshop for Kaleidoscope Play & Learn facilitators, you’ll learn what you need to know to set up and run a fantastic group that will give your participants – both children and adults – a rich, meaningful experience that will promote learning and growth. We’ll cover topics such as:
- Exploring how young children learn
- Planning curriculum and activities that support participants’ development and learning
- Guiding family, friend and neighbor caregivers and parents in their roles as the children’s first teachers
- Recruiting and retaining participants
- Bringing the Kaleidoscope Play & Learn Guidelines to life
- Tips on finding great resources and ideas for your group
Registration fee for current Kaleidoscope Play & Learn Affiliate organizations is waived for one attendee per year.
For all other organizations and individuals, the registration fee is $500 per attendee.
Contact us at email@example.com to register and for any questions.