Business of Child Care Training Coming Soon!
January 11, 2024 @ 6:30 pm - March 7, 2024 @ 8:30 pm
Join us for a comprehensive business curriculum for family childcare owners, child care center directors and administrators. The Business of Child Care curriculum covers business plans, business leadership, marketing, and finance. It delivers activities and tools to strengthen childcare businesses, prepare for lending opportunities, and improve facilities, program marketing, and overall program effectiveness. This virtual series will use a mix of live webinars and self-paced learning. Follow-up coaching will be provided.
All work must be completed for credit. No partial credit will be given.
All sessions will be held via ZOOM 6:30PM – 8:30PM
*Zoom link will be sent a few days prior to the training
Series Kick-off: Thursday, January 11, 2024,
6:30 PM – 7:30 PM
|Thursday, Jan. 18th– Module 1|
|Thursday, Feb. 1st– Module 2|
|Thursday, Feb. 15th– Module 3|
|Thursday, Feb. 29th– Module 4|
|Thursday, March 14th– Module 5|
Course Registration Requirements: To participate in this training . . .
- You must be either a Family Child Care Owner or a Director/Administrator at a licensed center or Outdoor Nature Program. Only one person per program
- Active enrollment and participation in Early Achievers is a requirement
- Your program must be currently open, & operating with children enrolled
All who complete will receive STARS Hours: 20 STARS – 10 STARS from live, online sessions and 10 STARS awarded for completed homework. Please note that you will have approximately two hours of homework to complete for each module. You must complete ALL live training sessions and ALL self-paced online homework to receive credit. No partial credit will be issued.
Incentives – Upon completion of all required work, each program will receive:
- A one-year membership to a National Early Learning Professional Organization.
- Family Child Care: National Association for Family Child Care (NAFCC), Ambassador Membership
- Center Administrators: National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC), Standard Membership
- A Copy of Each and Every Child published by NAEYC, along with an invitation for you and your staff to a FREE training based on the book.
COST: $75 Pre-Registration Required
Meeting all requirements is the responsibility of the leaner. Partial Credit will not be granted. No credits for future training will be issued. Requests for refunds must be made seven days prior to the start of the training